Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 24-08-2008 , 03:00 PM
The Nurb Herd

Peanut Dispenser

ok, so this is not exactly "finished work", unfortunately my computer craps itself if i try to render it.

I'm having problems with the render settings... they dont appear!

I keep getting a bubble in the glass reflections, cna someone help me out? how can i fix it?

user added image
user added image
user added image
user added image

Last edited by honestdom; 23-09-2008 at 09:42 PM.
# 2 26-08-2008 , 09:28 AM
Super Moderator
Not sure if I've ever seen a peanut dispenser, theres something oddly familiar about it (reminds me of when I was a kid for some reason) I like the fact that it has some wear and tear on it, though the viewing angle is a bit strange to me, the bulk of what I'm seeing is a blurry backdrop.

- Genny
# 3 24-09-2008 , 02:13 AM
The Nurb Herd
can anyone help me with the my problem (well two problems) I get a funny reflection in the glass shape and also my MR settings have dissappeared! I think i can fix the latter tho, i just saw another post about something similar.

# 4 26-09-2008 , 06:30 PM
Super Moderator
I don't see a bubble, could you maybe circle it or something? And as far as the whole disappearing render settings, maybe your installation is messed up, or maybe your prefs, move the pref folder and check.

- Genny