Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 27-05-2004 , 04:21 PM
The Maya Mountain

May Final NORMAL Entries!

Post your finals here! Only final entries, please. If you'd like to comment on them, please do so at their original thread.

Final entires should be no larger than 640x480. If you'd like to post larger images, please link to them from your own hosting. Feel free to post wires, texture maps, etc and describe your entry.

Thanks!

# 2 31-05-2004 , 08:52 PM
Subscriber

Nino d' Pirate

ok here's my darn entry...heheh! i'm not able to rig it correctly, so he'll have to keep stretching his arms for now. hehe

this is a wacky idea of a pirate character. he's really kinda stupid, especially his sidekick. whenever he doesn't knwo what to do...his wide eyes just blink and he smiles as if someone going to take his picture. he's no match for all the pirates out there...becoz he's cute. user added image

almost every object is SubD. EnvSky background. whatelse...ahhh. i was only able to work on this entry for about 3 1/2 days. lol

Attached Thumbnails

[SIZE=1.5]They say if you keep on trying, its good exercise.....lol[/SIZE]
# 3 31-05-2004 , 09:49 PM
Subscriber
Well alas i've not managed to bind or texture her. Skeleton was made but due to other commitments i ran out of time.

Things learned from the challange? Well I feel my low poly modelling is coming along quite well, but I really need to pratice UV'ing and texturing more.

From looking at others entrys the standard has super high, I haven't seen Deadhands final entry but I bet its a stonker.

Well here she is in all her naked glory.

Billy the Squid.

Attached Thumbnails
# 4 31-05-2004 , 09:51 PM
Subscriber
total of 3879 tri's, including weapons.

Attached Thumbnails
# 5 31-05-2004 , 10:04 PM
Subscriber
Closeup.

Attached Thumbnails
# 6 31-05-2004 , 10:06 PM
Subscriber