Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 16 27-10-2004 , 09:30 AM
It's a nice model... there's a few of those around here. On the cars I've seen the headlight glass is quite visible and on yours, it looks like it's not even there. Just an observation. user added image

# 17 27-10-2004 , 06:57 PM
I agree with Pure that you shoudl sty away from cars, spaceships, robots because they are done too much. But i think if you want to do one. MAke it spectacular. Do more than they expect and things they have never seen. Such as actually rigging the hole vehicule(doors, hood, trunk, even steering wheel). Have fully made dash and instuments and pedals, buttons, everything. Sometimes doing something thats been done a hundred times doesnt stand out. But if they start comparing if its a good car model by comparing it with yours you know youve done something right.

# 18 09-12-2004 , 01:37 PM

Wicked car!!!

Wicked car dude, one of the best one's i've seen user added image

Spyderboi