Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 16-10-2003 , 03:48 AM

hi galley I am here!!!!

Hi galley, everything well?

I am beginning now in MAYA and also in the world 3d and I say for you that I am tanning that vertex business a lot, edge, faces, create etc... I face everything as a great challenge to learn MAYA it is being a very fascinating experience even because I am going with the face and the more courage I know that here will find enough support so that I can explain my doubts and finally to develop together with you and who knows one day until becoming a great JEDI_MAYA.

GALLEY, a great hug and it lets me to return for my interpraise.... ops!.. interface MAYA because the road is long and I have a lot of thing for learning.

thankful

DIMAS

:bgreen:

# 2 16-10-2003 , 10:33 AM
Subscriber
Hi mate, im also new to Maya. I hope you get on with it. You will find a load of people willing to help if you have any porblems.

_LIVID

"You can live for yourself today -- or help build tomorrow for everyone" _LIVID

Optical Minefield
My Blog
# 3 17-10-2003 , 02:07 AM
Welcome to here user added image

Enjoy your stay :bgreen: