Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 61 22-07-2004 , 05:01 PM
Subscriber
what's wrong with 'xxx' ....

what if I wanted to talk about the movie triple X with Vin Diesel ?
or...eeeh what about that Im telling something about my country and refer that Amsterdam's weaponlogo is marked with xxx... or if someone asked me my email adress... than I wouldn't be able to say ....luvya_xxx@hotmail.com ???? (<-- made this when I was twelve orso..........stil got it :p)

ok Im talking mumbo jumbo... just a joke...won't say my email adress ever again ok user added image

btw.. nice tex...looking forward to some update user added image

# 62 22-07-2004 , 06:53 PM
Awesome Dragonhawk! I really like the texture on the spikes so far! user added image I am looking forward to seeing more of your texturing progress...keep up the great work! user added image Also, I think it would be neat if you did scales for the body of the dragon and have some velvet or leather type of texture for the webbing of the wings (kind of like the texture on the webbing on a bat's wing) where you can somewhat see the veins through it....it is just my opinion. :p

~CGPMaya84 (also DragonTU84 from SimplyPhotoshop and CPAnimate84 from SimplyMax)
# 63 22-07-2004 , 07:40 PM
Subscriber
Looking good Dragonhawk, the spikes look great, dont worry about the wings yet do one thing at a time.

Dae

"I THINK, THEREFORE I AM"
René Descartes

www.mvorster.co.uk