Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 23-05-2005 , 04:19 PM

Coincidence???

Ok, im not anybody that believes in supersticion, fate, luck, or anything like that. But this morning has been hectic. I'll leave it up to you if it was a coincidence or not. I woke up, and as I was making my bed, I saw a spider crawling out from under my pillow. I looked closer, and it was a brown recluse spider. Theres a lot of them where I live, but its not often you find one under your pillow. Im an arachnaphob, so i killed it violently, took the pillowcase, sanitized it with all the chemicals we had (i have many obsessions and compulsions) until it was so clean that a clean room would contaminate it. My dad had left my a list of things i had to take care of for today. The first thing was to weed eat the side of our driveway. So im weedeating... and one of the blades flies out and barely misses me. I freaked out, but then I replaced the blades and went on weed eating... and then something startled me and I got landed with a log (not deep) cut from the weed eater. I decided to take a pause from lawn work, and went inside.

# 2 23-05-2005 , 04:24 PM
Then, after going inside, and going back out to continue doing lawn work, i was cutting the grass with a 6.5 hp pushmower, and right when i finished, i saw blood coming out from the handle i was holding. I looked there and the bottom of my forefinger was completely skinned. I went inside and sterilized it, and decided to leave the work for tommorow. So i decided to lay on the couch and watch TV. As i pushed the button of the remote, the thing just cracks ni half. Im like "whoa, what the crap is with today", so i went upstairs to do maya (after i hade succesfully replaced the bandages that had fallen off of my finger). As i walked into my room, my guitar, which was propped up against my chair because I do not have a guitar stand, fell on my foot, and just so happeend to fall with the tuning knobs on my toes. After finishing caressing my foot, i decided to sit down here and write this, to ask what you guys think. Coincidence? or something else?

# 3 23-05-2005 , 08:24 PM
Sounds like VOODOO to me ... I suspect your dad ...

# 4 23-05-2005 , 08:49 PM
Heh I hate those kinda days.

------thatdudeyoulove-------