Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 05-05-2005 , 02:16 PM

been offline for some time how youre doing dudes and dudettes?

just that, i tought of dropping by the site and say hiuser added image

# 2 06-05-2005 , 06:17 AM
Subscriber
Elo Dragonfx. What are you up to these days? Doing any 3D or gfx?

Currently working on reclaiming Space
The Salvation Prophecy
# 3 06-05-2005 , 07:24 AM
Naa i have been jumping from temporal work to temporal work agency... as cameraman, 2nd copywritter, 8th scriptwriter, administrative, seller... and foraged a pair of logos and corporate id redesigns as freelancer... varied stuff...
This year no tv or production facility will make you a contract directly, even for an internship, but its relatively easy to get a contract for a pair of days or weeks to work for them with a temporal work agency contract (if you know somebody in the 4 right agencys, actually you wont see those works listed in their oferings)...
And they have to start taking vacations sometime in july or august...
Actually im thinking of building a reel again and start hitting with it in the head to the varied flavors of psicolog that conform the human resources selectors of postproduction facilitys, games companys, advertising agencys and even architecture studios... to see if i get more luck and/or cause them major head trauma injuries...XD

Oh, almost forgot it: I seem to have a dark twin... lately wherever i go theres somebody who acts/says he/she knows me! at the beginning i tought it was my Sosias, but now i dont know who is the Sosias of who... He´s actually had one child who left him a voice message in my mobile phone saying her mother and she were fine, on the car, coming home from another town... He also had an university romance with a junior tv producer, been a drug dealer on a plaza, been there 20 minutes before than me in two temporal work agencys as and architect and IT engineer and is very popular among the owners of a pair of discos... among other things... this identity confusion is pretty unnerving...

What about you? how youre doing?

Last edited by dragonfx; 06-05-2005 at 07:49 AM.
# 4 07-05-2005 , 12:17 AM
Subscriber
good to see you back around.

# 5 26-05-2005 , 04:33 AM
Sup man! Hows things?

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com