Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 13-04-2009 , 06:21 AM

first real female

Hey guys been a while since ive posted as ive just started a new job in a Motion Capture Lab so woot! Anywayz its a female character i want to try to get it in expose 5 from ballistic publishings... hey you have to aim high. So thats why its only from chest up just so i can get it done in time im pretty sure cut off is june 15th Which will give me plenty of time to really tweak all the finer details. Anywayz a list of things that still need to be done is sss shader, eyes, hair, and also still a bit more texturing not so happy with plus maybe some wrinkle skin pore work in z-brush.
If you can think of anything else please help

Attached Images
# 2 13-04-2009 , 10:39 AM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
You mean exotique 5? expose is on book 7. I think you need to get some refernce for the nose area and the cheeks as its looking very compressed there and lacks a little form

J

# 3 13-04-2009 , 12:09 PM
yeah thats the one exotique 5 thanks you ill definately look into that area