Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 46 16-05-2003 , 09:16 AM
Subscriber
more updates. I added the glass that EagleKing noticed. and Elvisized my spandex. got started on the parker fly. need texture advice.....Anyway I think I should be real busy this week as I got some work finally. user added image thanks for the help guys.

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤øø¤
Chris
essahc@sbcglobal.net
# 47 16-05-2003 , 09:18 AM
Subscriber
here a wire frameuser added image

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤øø¤
Chris
essahc@sbcglobal.net
# 48 16-05-2003 , 01:20 PM
Subscriber
hey wow - if you pull out the boops some more - you have a real cartoony look - not male looking - but, well user added image

# 49 16-05-2003 , 01:26 PM
mmh...great work.
you are Elvis Essahc user added image

# 50 29-05-2003 , 11:09 PM
Subscriber
Looking great, lets see a final render for the 31st! BTW, i say.. loose the mental ray user added image. too bright. Really nice though

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 51 30-05-2003 , 12:42 PM
Subscriber

Final Render

Final Render

I've ran out of time to work on this contest. Rather than opt out I decided to submit what I had done so far. I did not get to texture or add accessories as I had planed.

Thanks for the help from all. I will be back home soon and will hopefull get to work on the next challange.
-Chris

Attached Thumbnails

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤øø¤
Chris
essahc@sbcglobal.net