Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 16 19-11-2010 , 05:25 PM
Acid44
Possibly, or it could just be the angles.

I'd also say to add a degree or 2 of negative camber, looking at it now they look like they're pointing in a but at the bottom compared to the body user added image

# 17 19-11-2010 , 07:03 PM

Originally posted by acid44
Possibly, or it could just be the angles.

I'd also say to add a degree or 2 of negative camber, looking at it now they look like they're pointing in a but at the bottom compared to the body user added image

smart! I would never have thought of that! I had to google "camber" tho'. I was gonna blame it on english not being my native tongue, but then I saw on wikipedia that "camber" was exactly the same in swedish user added image

Gonna fixa the camber on the wheels as soon as I can let go of my Desert Eagle I started..

Last edited by hummlas; 28-11-2010 at 02:01 PM.
# 18 19-11-2010 , 08:52 PM
Acid44
Haha :p

Not too many people would know what camber means, I just play a lot of racing games :bandit:

# 19 20-11-2010 , 08:14 PM
# 20 21-11-2010 , 06:23 PM

Originally posted by mastone
sweet modelinguser added image

Thanks! user added image

# 21 12-01-2011 , 05:42 PM

little update

I keep jumping back and forth between different projects.. revisited this one with small changes and a better render, but I cant post them here because the resolution is way bigger than whats allowed here..

Front Hi-res

Back Hi-res

is there a way to post like a thumbnail without having to upload a different, smaller version of the same image?