Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 26-06-2007 , 03:58 AM

mental ray rendering Bathroom

This a mental ray rendering Bathroom using HDRI Image in the enviroment

Attached Thumbnails

You Deserve
# 2 26-06-2007 , 04:21 AM
Jr.Who
Looks very nice, the only crit I have is that the toilet is too close to the floor.
user added image

# 3 26-06-2007 , 05:50 AM
Well done on improving your bathroom scene. The light looks much better now and the texture of the basket by the sink stands out more too. I think you've made some great improvements. I also like how you added the rug. The toilet paper and the letters on the rug like they have a slight glow to them, was that purposefully? I'm almost tempted to say that the floor looks too reflective but I used to install marble and stone and I have seen floors like that before. However, it might be worth playing around with the reflectivity and seeing how it looks with just a little less reflectiveness.

Keep up the good work zico_samagoria!

Is the toilet too low as Jr. Who mentioned or are toilets really like that in Egypt?

Don't be satisfied with what you can do but rather strive to do the things you can't do!
Exceed Expectations!
# 4 26-06-2007 , 03:20 PM
Is the toilet too low as Jr. Who mentioned or are toilets really like that in Egypt? [/B][/QUOTE]

First of all thanks so much for your comments

secondly... Yes Jr .who its really too low its not like that in egypt we are tall not such this small size user added image i will try to fix it

You Deserve
# 5 15-09-2007 , 11:30 AM

Originally posted by Jr.Who
Looks very nice, the only crit I have is that the toilet is too close to the floor.
user added image

haha i agree. Well done tho zico i like it. My only crits are the glowing toilet paper and the blue bathroom mat with the writing on it takes the realism out of the scene