Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 21-11-2003 , 11:43 PM

Spliting vertex

I am incredibly new to this application, only sat down to it today, reading through the tutorial I managed to split the polygon and I think I split the vertex, but when I select faces and extrude it still stays the same, only I dont want to have to extrude each face indvidually. Many thanks
Andrew

I am not worthy!
# 2 21-11-2003 , 11:54 PM
Subscriber
How dose it stay the same ?

do the faces come out individualy ? (if this is the case you need to... Polygons > Tool Options > Keep faces togather. Make sure there is a cheak buy that.)

They just don't move ? (Modify > Transformation Tools > Show Manipulator Tool. )

or maybe your having truble getting all the faces you want selected at the same time ?

# 3 22-11-2003 , 10:58 AM
Many thanks for your help, the lines keep together which is a pain, as I want them to fork like in the hammer tutorial. however I have gone around a slighly differnt way user added image I love this programe so much, but its a lil frustrating. Thank god for video tutorials!

I am not worthy!