Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 08-05-2004 , 08:45 PM

3dWorld_Pure

Hey m8`s what`s up!!!
I was wondering did enyone of you worked with this picce of hradwer?? Here is pdf file that say`s what is this card for, i just whant to know if enyone have worked with it what is results???

Attached Files
File Type: zip 3dworld_pure.zip (995.0 KB, 185 views)

Best resolt would come, if every one in the group are doing what is best for himself and the group!!

Sorry for bad English, See ya
dead mosquito-blog-on english too
# 2 16-05-2004 , 10:25 AM
Subscriber
uuhh.... no I can't say that I have but wow... for a base price of Base price: £ 1899.00 that must be good!

-Emo

# 3 18-05-2004 , 08:56 PM
Jes i think the same but sems that no one hawe worked with it and would realy like too see some expiriances of people who worked with it!!

Best resolt would come, if every one in the group are doing what is best for himself and the group!!

Sorry for bad English, See ya
dead mosquito-blog-on english too