Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 21-08-2006 , 01:07 PM

Latest nevidia drivers are dumb...

Anyone knows how to make the new nvidia drivers stop doing stupid things?

like: since i installed it the system takes twice the time to load and it displays a stupid message saying that the SLI interpretation of my configuration has been automatically changed to use just one card... which is lucky because i just have one 6800 and not the intention to run on sli on the next couple of years...

the fact that i run two monitors on the same card might be the culprit, but the drivers i ran before didnt had that slightly-less-than-brilliant behavior incorporated... not to mention the lame new control panel...

# 2 21-08-2006 , 05:01 PM
take it up with customer support as a majority of improper running hardware is actually just not set up correctly. I know Nvidia does quite a bit of testing of its products before they ship. More than some companies ive seen.