Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 16 09-12-2002 , 03:47 PM
Kevin

Originally posted by NitroLiq
Null perspiration dude. If I can get a handle on building/attaching things beyond simple primitives, it'll have been well worth it. user added image

LOL, mate you will be designing big scary monsters after it!!

and blowing up your simple primitives ... Literally user added image

# 17 09-12-2002 , 03:50 PM
Yeah, that looks like a pretty HOT tutorial...get it?! Hot!! It's a joke! Hahaha...ouch! user added image

# 18 09-12-2002 , 03:52 PM
Kevin

Yeah, that looks like a pretty HOT tutorial...get it?! Hot!! It's a joke! Hahaha...ouch! user added image

dam mate... thats terrible user added image

# 19 09-12-2002 , 04:55 PM
SM Tea Boy

Dam im away for a couple of hours and the whole place explodes!

*groan*

David user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 20 09-12-2002 , 08:37 PM
Subscriber
Oh man... I'm definatly gonna renew that subscription! =]

I'll have to wait until after the holidays... I'm hoping some distant 2nd cousin to send me a $20 bill. user added image

- Chris L. Harkins -
# 21 09-12-2002 , 10:49 PM
Subscriber
damn!! awesome.. i remember someone was looking for this tutorial but cant find it anywhere else on the internet..... who was this??? user added image

# 22 09-12-2002 , 10:51 PM
Subscriber
btw, user added image, i cant subsribe now... broke..... but i am sure i will be next year in january.... cant wait...

# 23 09-12-2002 , 11:06 PM
Kevin

Originally posted by Oculus
Oh man... I'm definatly gonna renew that subscription! =]

I'll have to wait until after the holidays... I'm hoping some distant 2nd cousin to send me a $20 bill. user added image

yep and the good thing is now its a one of subscription that is open always ...after you initial points are gone you can buy 5 upwards user added image

so you just grab the movies you want user added image