Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 22-06-2007 , 06:49 PM
Subscriber

UV Texture Editor is gone!

Ok I don't know what happened to my UV texture editor. I keep clicking on it, my maya screen flashes a bit but it won't pop up the UV Texture Editor window. I might have to reinstall it, but just thought I'd ask if its fixable before I reinstall. Thanks in advance.

Andy

# 2 22-06-2007 , 09:14 PM
before doing a reinstall, get rid of your configuration files. Then reopen maya and see if the problem persists.

They are usually in "my documents" somwehere. Quite often people will reinstall and have the same problem, because the config files are still there.

Also have a look in the script editor to see if any problems come up when you are opening the UV editor.

# 3 24-06-2007 , 08:13 AM
Subscriber
Thanks for the reply man. Yeah I was going to get rid of all the files before I reinstall and I've checked script editor already. It reads it normally. I'm using 2 monitors at the moment, I thought I had the UV docked on the other monitor, but it wasnt there either.