Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 14-04-2004 , 09:15 PM
Subscriber

NEW TUTS!!

I just logged in simplymaya (everydayuser added image) and saw to my suprise that 3 tuts were added to the videocorner!!! JEEEEEEEJ!!!! user added image If this is not allready enough, there's also going to be a apache modeling tut!! user added image How cool is this???!! Im glad to see some new tuts again...that means exploring new things!
I hope this will continue! I can't wait to learn some more!
I just wanted to say thanks to all the sm_staff!

# 2 14-04-2004 , 09:28 PM
The Maya Mountain
:tup:

user added image

# 3 15-04-2004 , 07:31 AM
Kevin
thats great ransick user added image

Theres a motion path tutorial going up next couple of day to, and of course the apache tutorial!

I will begin encoding it today and hopefully have the first 5 parts up tomorrrow user added image

Also I have had a word with mikey regarding the meteor and if he can sqeeze in the time he is going to composit it into a space scene and animate it with a particle flow from the rock itself! so that should be fantastic user added image

Ill keep you all posted

# 4 15-04-2004 , 11:13 AM
SM Tea Boy
Another new tutorial online user added image

David.

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 5 16-04-2004 , 08:29 PM
Subscriber
wow !!! that would be awesome to animate a meteor-scene completly!
I would love to follow that one, because then I could show finaly something of my 3d work to friend because they can't make sense of my half/modeled models..... I hope this will be to continiue !! user added image ...ofcorse this also means for the apache... and I don't think Im the only one!

Last edited by ransick; 16-04-2004 at 08:32 PM.