Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 25-10-2005 , 09:20 PM

Account Problem.

Hello, I have a problem with my previous account here, which is baker2g. I had to make a new account in order to post. Anyway, what happend is I changed my email address in the user panel, but I guess I mispelled it and now I need to activated. So im guessing the activation is sent to the email, which I misspelled. :headbang:

Well, when I login to the account, theres a box that says " Confirm your account | Username:" and my username, baker2g, and everytime I press submit this message appears, "This user account does not exsist or has allready been activated."

Would it be possible to fix my previous account? I really needed.

Appreciate the help. :bow:

# 2 25-10-2005 , 09:38 PM

Re: Account Problem.

Might be able to delete the oringinal account and change your current name to the original name.

Yeah, but no but yeah but no....
# 3 26-10-2005 , 04:55 AM
Well that would be good, but I have points on my previous account that I dont want to lose.

# 4 27-10-2005 , 04:14 AM
Would the admin be able to change the email to the correct one? I also purchased points, but it still says 0 points, I think I need to activated hte account in order to use them.

Appreciate the help. : )

# 5 27-10-2005 , 10:57 AM
SM Tea Boy
Hi I'll look into this now for you, sorry for the late response I was away yesterday

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 6 28-10-2005 , 04:05 AM
Thank You.. : )