Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 25-05-2003 , 08:45 AM

why cant i move my image plains around ??

hi all,

i have imported a few image plains into the orth views....but they just sit smack bam in the middle of the world user added image ...can i scale and move these puppies around ?? if so...how ...

Also, how can i be sure that they are image plains for a camera and not a viewport ??

Cheers user added image

VFXTalk.com - Your Digital Compositing Community
# 2 25-05-2003 , 10:26 AM
Subscriber

Re: why cant i move my image plains around ??

Originally posted by vfxtalk
hi all,

i have imported a few image plains into the orth views....but they just sit smack bam in the middle of the world user added image ...can i scale and move these puppies around ?? if so...how ...

Also, how can i be sure that they are image plains for a camera and not a viewport ??

Cheers user added image

for how to move the image planes around - there is options for it in the attribute editor of the image plane. see this thread for how to move the image planes around.

if you want to make sure the image planes are for a camera, then you have to add them to the camera in attribute editor at environment.