Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 02-06-2006 , 08:54 PM

3D jobs in the UK

I've just finished my 1st year of computing visualisations at university in sheffield and i'm thinking its probably a good idea to get some experience in a computer graphics company before I apply for real jobs.

I have a few months free now over summer where I can volunteer to gain experience, but i have no idea where to look!

Does anyone know any companies that trade largely in 3d graphics In the Leeds/Sheffield area of England or anywhere at all for that matter. I don't wanna end up being a systems analyst stuck behind a crummy desk with a sticker on a computer saying "you don't have to be mad to work here, but it helps!" :eek3:

Any suggestions would be great, thanks!

Professional Noob

MSN me
# 2 02-06-2006 , 08:58 PM
Subscriber
try
here
under production jobs and uk and leave the pay type field alone and search

cant guarantee but its worth a go

good luck

Now at SMU doing BSc 3D Computer Animation so its hard to get on here
My wire render tut https://forum.simplymaya.com/showthre...threadid=20973