Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 24-04-2003 , 11:18 AM

reflection problem

I have another problem, I made a ocean with a sun and some lights. Of course with the help from a tutorial.

I needed a simple background, so i projected with a piontlight the texture on a plane nurb. I know, its properly not the best way to make a background, but im still learning.

The problem now is that the plane is reflecting the ocean, you can see that in the pic.

Can someone tell me how i can remove the reflection of the ocean and all the lights. I tried everything but cant remove the reflected ocean on the planenurb.

Thanx for al the reply's user added image

# 2 24-04-2003 , 11:38 AM
Subscriber
you could turn off raytracing in the render globals or you could set the reflection value to 0
--
hope thats what you need

Thanks for wasting your time reading this line.
# 3 24-04-2003 , 11:50 AM
Thanx Mumbojumbo_13 that did it. Stupid me user added image

well it wont happen again

# 4 24-04-2003 , 11:55 AM
Subscriber
no problem man we all got to learn user added image

Thanks for wasting your time reading this line.