Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 10-09-2007 , 01:16 PM
Subscriber

AvsP 2 trailer up - its bloody

Has any one seen this yet - it looks as if the movie will kicks ass and prove that putting these two beasts in the same film can work as well as in games (although I liked the first one aswell).

The first thing I like is the fact its a R-rated movie (18 over here in uk) the way these movies sould be. There is sooooo much blood in the trailer. I counted 9 humans geting killed in 20 seconds.

The second thing is how hard the predator looks in this trailor. At one point he`s got two shoulder cannons (whee hee).

The main female lead looks alot like riply which I dont like but apart from that it is looks like a bloody christmas this year.

https://www.avp-r.com/trailer.html - catch it here

Last edited by tweetytunes; 10-09-2007 at 01:26 PM.
# 2 10-09-2007 , 01:31 PM
Subscriber
That looks even gorier than the new Rambo lol, that is how the first should have been!
Gonna be good!

Chris

# 3 10-09-2007 , 01:41 PM
Does looks pretty gorey.

Although I think that probably shows off most of the best bits.

Its that woman from 24 aint it??

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 4 10-09-2007 , 01:46 PM
Subscriber
Dosnt look that bloody? i think lol ...

# 5 10-09-2007 , 03:17 PM
Jr.Who
Wow, it looks awesome! I’ve seen the Alien quadrilogy, the first Predator, and the first AvP. Is the second Predator any good?

# 6 10-09-2007 , 04:12 PM
Subscriber
I like the second predator better than the first as it explorers the predator a lot more than the first, but its the same as alien vs aliens - both great movies but worlds apart.

well for me any way - even if it is danny glover

# 7 15-09-2007 , 10:03 AM
Subscriber
sorry dudes looks like they pulled the trailer - not surprised with that sort of body count