Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 16 26-11-2003 , 12:41 AM
Subscriber
Sweet. would love to see how it works out.. I would be intrested in seeing lots of screen shots.. would be cool.

Your puppy is just really good.

ps. it says newbie member on your avatar. Must refrence your newness to SM, not 3d right ? if your pritty new to 3d, seems you have some talent !

# 17 26-11-2003 , 01:46 AM
I've been learning max sparingly for a few years but didn't really go too indepth.

This year, I bought a maya book, researched the net, downloaded videos and started learning 3d seriously in my spare time from school, and hopefully like the rest of us start working in this field.

Thanks for the comments, it's really encouraging me to get this project done.

"Whatever tomorrow brings I'll be there...with open arms, and open eyes" - Incubus
# 18 15-03-2004 , 09:28 AM

Animation!

Hehe, I found my old thread again. Well, after a long time, I've finally got something animated! Here's the first shot of the puppy going through the doggy door towards his bowl of food.

I still have to add some bounce in his leaps as well as secondary animation for the tail and ears and more smoothness. Anything else that bugs you guys, let me know thanks.

Shot 1 - Koda entering room

(divx 5.1.1)

"Whatever tomorrow brings I'll be there...with open arms, and open eyes" - Incubus

Last edited by rhaoosh; 15-03-2004 at 09:33 AM.
# 19 15-03-2004 , 10:59 AM
Subscriber
Hei guys, isn't it cute? (the pupy)
Wel done rhaoosh. user added image

"Imagination is more important than knowledge" A.Einstein