Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 07-11-2007 , 04:03 AM

3d paint error

i am trying to paint on a nurbs surface and i keep getting this error : // Warning: Some surfaces have no file texture assigned to the current attribute. //

My Website
PROUDLY SOUTH AFRICAN
# 2 07-11-2007 , 08:50 AM
I am new too, i was having the same problem.

In order to paint anything in 3d tool, it is neccasary to first assign the texture to the object. In 3d paint tool there is a button that says assign/edit texture. You need to click it and assign a texture to the object using it. This creates a file solely of the texture for easier importing/exporting.

I recommended (others have really recommended to me) to use the .tiff format because its easy to export to photoshop where the real texturing results happen.

# 3 07-11-2007 , 06:24 PM
thanks m8 i tryed that but it didnt work the first time but thanks user added image

My Website
PROUDLY SOUTH AFRICAN