Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 30-04-2005 , 01:54 AM

Odd...

Something's going on and every once in a while (after like 2-6 hours of work) Maya decides to disallow alt-mouseclick ways of modifying the viewpoint... instead it replaces them with what appears to be the "zoom window" command... for all three...

Is there something I did? Because resetting the program works... but its quite frustrating during for instance UVmapping a model for a competition I need to post most likely tonight/tomorrow. (its 12:30 now... its fairly easy of an unwrap and I just decided a little bit ago to do it.)

# 2 01-05-2005 , 10:19 AM
hm, besides some mysterious malfunction of the software did you ever have a look at the virtual memory occupied when this happens? how much RAM do you have?

# 3 02-05-2005 , 01:13 AM
Never looked at the Virtual Memory consumption -- but I have a 30 GB partitian on a 250GB drive which is only ~35% full.