Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 21-11-2002 , 11:32 PM
Supreme Being

another life form.. ?!

so.. Do You Believe In Aliens...?

are we alone in the universe..?

i say NO WAY that we're alone.. it's frickin' impossible to be the only life form in the WHOLE universe..!! space is infinite..

what do you think..?

# 2 21-11-2002 , 11:50 PM
The Maya Mountain
I disagree.

The odds of having a planet the same distance from a sun that is the same size, same temperature, with a moon that is the same distance from earth and the same size....

Nah. :p

'Course, we can only speculate.

# 3 21-11-2002 , 11:56 PM
Subscriber
I believe in life other than what is on this planet. Whether it is something as simple as single cell organisms or beings more complex than us, I can not guess, but I do believe there is something out there.

You don't need conditions exactly like what Earth has to be able to have life...

- Chris L. Harkins -
# 4 21-11-2002 , 11:57 PM
I believe some day we´ll realize the truth ... the Xenomorph exists! Our nightmares will come true and the new order of the Xenomorphs will take over! People will be left cocooned! and FaceHuggers wil be sprawling everywhere! Next thing you´ll know will be the fact that you´re being carried out by a drone Alien to be "integrated" into the colony! Haha! But we, The Order of the Xenomorph will prevail, since we understand the Xenomorph, we feel the Xenomorph, we believe in the Xenomorph. Acid will eat through people´s skins! Kids will be served as meals! and the Queen .. ohh our Queen (my personal favorite). She will be rejoicing upon the gracious offspring of their siblings.

Anyway, I believe we are not alone. user added image
To Mike: Actually those odds you are talking about are greater than you think. However, just like you said, for the time being, we can only speculate.

# 5 22-11-2002 , 12:01 AM
I think there is other life, Hell we are still finding new animals at the bottom of the sea. For life to live I dont think they need to be the same distance away from a sun or even have the same type of atmosphere, why do other life forms have to meet are own idea of what one should be and look like. l(It has to be humanoid). Hell I wouldn't be suprized it somewhere there is a life form that is all tenticals and is very smart heheh

Kurt

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 6 22-11-2002 , 12:01 AM
Supreme Being
speculate..?
haaa..
silly mortals..!

# 7 22-11-2002 , 12:04 AM
The Order of the Xenomorph shall prevail!

advertisement paid by the Order of the Xenomorph CO.© Bringing the Alien to You©

# 8 22-11-2002 , 12:07 AM
Adl, buddy lay off the movies, and caffeine!!!!!!!!!

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

# 9 22-11-2002 , 12:09 AM
Supreme Being
whaa..? you ..mean.. you mean.. xenomorph isn't.. isn't real..?

# 10 22-11-2002 , 12:13 AM
huh? what's that? Not only are *we* alone in the universe, rather am *I* alone here. You are all just pojections of my mind to keep me entertained.

Prove me wrong.

: P

# 11 22-11-2002 , 12:18 AM
Supreme Being
haaa.. so you think.. i'm in control of your mind.. you think whatever i want you to.. :p

btw.. has anybody been abducted by aliens..? user added image

# 12 22-11-2002 , 12:18 AM

Originally posted by philip - liquid.arts
huh? what's that? Not only are *we* alone in the universe, rather am *I* alone here. You are all just pojections of my mind to keep me entertained.

Prove me wrong.

: P

Now THAT is some deep sh*t. Phew. user added image

# 13 22-11-2002 , 12:22 AM

Originally posted by Roman
btw.. has anybody been abducted by aliens..? user added image

I was! I got to meet her! I´ll show you guys the pics in a while! We at the Order of the XenoMorph Believe everyone should get to know our majesty. The Queen. She was quite beautifull also ... she told me I was handsome. user added image

# 14 22-11-2002 , 12:31 AM
Subscriber
we are alone.. i agree with mike.. according to darwin's evolution theory;

First the singe cell organsisms were created by the condensation of methane, oxygen, ammonia... then from the energy from the sun the the single celled organisms formed complex organisms (not more complex than current living begins) known as coacervates.. then from these coacervates evolution started..

now tell me, how can the same thing happen in another place... billions and trillions away from here... the same conditions???? nah....

# 15 22-11-2002 , 12:35 AM
tariqrf

You have to start thinking out side the bottle instead of inside the bottle!!!