Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 16 24-09-2007 , 11:02 PM
Subscriber
I'd lose the audio altogether (in fact I wish ALL portfolios/websites would lose "automatic" audio). I tried looking at your portfolio at work, and all of a sudden this music comes blasting out. Everyone at the studio got a start, and I had to close the page to shut it off!

Personally, I don't care a pin about audio. When looking at a portfolio, I am looking for quality work, not a "mood"! My musical tastes are also very limited (jazz, classical, and little or nothing else) and I am likely to not view something if I don't like the music (again, if it isn't jazz or classical I turn it off).

That having been said, I didn't get to look at your portfolio. I will do so when I get home, as I have more control over speaker volume on my own computer (as opposed to this one where we do pencil tests).

I hope I didn't come off too harshly, and that is my own (and only my own) personal taste. I WILL look at your work and get back to you later, promise! :-)

"Ad astra per aspera..."