Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 04-08-2003 , 03:39 PM

August Challenge - Orgee - Noobie

Hey guys. I think this is my first time entering a challenge here. ive been quite in my cave all this time, Ive just been reading peoples posts and looking at challenges so now its time for me to get out my cave and start learning with all you people.

I have no scanner but im gonna sketch out my plan first and then start it here, Ill post in a couple of hours.

Have fun everyone. user added image

# 2 05-08-2003 , 03:31 PM
looking forwards to it
user added image

Alan

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 3 05-08-2003 , 03:59 PM
Alright well. I wanted to bring in an update today but I guess this will be delayed till tommorow because I will be gone. Well since I cant show you guys my drawing, I might as well give a brief description of what my plan is.

Its going to be set in a early european lab around early 1900's. If you guys have seen the movie "From Hell", its going to be like somewhat in that theme with an evil twisted environment where the scientist was attempting to add cybernetic machines to a human being.

Alright, well Im out and tommorow ill have my first screenshot for you guys. Late!

<a href="https://forums.simplymaya.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16675">May/June 2005 Challenge Entry</a>
# 4 06-08-2003 , 04:20 AM
Sounds like a cool idea.

Good Luck
user added image

# 5 08-08-2003 , 03:14 AM

screenies

# 6 08-08-2003 , 08:44 AM
thats looking great man!!
i love how nothing is straight....

- TwEeK