Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 06-05-2006 , 09:17 PM

Connection editor

Me again with a verry noobish question//problem.

I started to texture. But every time i connect 2d textures i get this menu .. and what every i do .. i have no clue how to use it user added image
even F1 didn't help me out ...

plzz can some one help me?

user added image

# 2 07-05-2006 , 06:38 AM
The connection editor is a more controlled way of making connections. To make a connection simply click on an attribute on the left side and on the right side click on the attribute you wish to plug the first attribute into.

From looking on your network I'm guessing that you want the texture and bumpmap to have the same place2dtexturenode. The easiest way to do this would actually be to either connect the texure's texurenode directly into your bummap (not it's place2dtexturenode).

The other way would be to from the beginning select your texture and under the hypershade's menus go to edit>>duplicate>>with connections to network and select the outcome and connect it to your material's bump.

Good luckuser added image

# 3 07-05-2006 , 09:49 AM
thank you very much..