Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 01-04-2007 , 12:37 AM

Ibanez

heya folks, here's a preview of my good old ibanez guitaruser added imageit's a model i started shaping quite some time ago and i think i'm not a long way off as far as the modelling part is concerned. i'm still relativily fresh to maya&3d so i haven't gone past the basics of texturing yet, i hope to do it soon though. critics&comments are welcome,cheers

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 01-04-2007 , 07:37 AM
Subscriber
I like it mate, I've not seen an Ibanez for about 7 years up close but they make some cool shaped guitars. I'm no expert but I reckon your model looks pretty cool, if maybe a little sharp edged neck upwards? Can you post a ref of the one you're modelling?

# 3 01-04-2007 , 08:35 AM
I like it quite a bit! You should deffinitely make a series and texture it all. Make a vintage and a double staff! That'd be cool!

Sparticus

Expect to excell...
# 4 02-04-2007 , 05:08 PM
cheers for the comments! i've done some extra tweaking on the model and put on some textures, gonna do some more work soon so i'll upload it in a day or two. anyway here's a a pic of the real thing, dust included ofcuser added image

Attached Thumbnails
# 5 04-04-2007 , 06:27 PM
Subscriber
wow i like it alot to be honest, no crits at all... i highly recommend you texture this user added image this would be a stunner i reckon