Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 06-04-2003 , 10:48 PM
The Maya Mountain

New Videos??

Don't worry guys, we've not forgotten you. These past couple weeks Kevin and I have been working on the new SM CD series! Hopefully that will be made available sometime soon.

Just wanted to say that new videos will be made this week.

user added image

# 2 10-04-2003 , 08:19 AM
Kevin
you lazy sods!

hurry up! user added image

# 3 05-05-2003 , 07:29 PM
The Maya Mountain
Hey, just thought I'd add a little note here.

As many know, I've accepted a job in Austin, Texas, and I'll be moving at the end of this week. Until then, I'll be busy out of my mind preparing for the move, so I'm afraid I'm not going to get to any vids for a little while. Once I get settled in Austin, I'll do my best to get a couple done over one weekend or something.

Just wanted to keep everyone in the know. user added image

# 4 05-05-2003 , 11:14 PM
And Kev, just so you know that I havn't abandoned vid-making or anything, I've been busy, as you know, with my work, and my reel, but I was wondering if you had anything in mind for me at the moment?

...or should I start gathering a list of ideas for you?

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 5 05-05-2003 , 11:39 PM
hey i been working on them hehhehe.... your ftp is slow as hell hehhe=)

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb

Last edited by Kurt; 06-05-2003 at 12:08 AM.
# 6 12-05-2003 , 03:13 PM
The Maya Mountain
Alrighty, I've pretty much gotten settled. user added image I start my new job tomorrow, and I hope to have time to work on a few tutorials either in the evenings or this weekend. Only thing is, unless David can hook 'em up, we'll have to wait for Kevin to get back to actually put them online.

user added image

# 7 12-05-2003 , 06:56 PM
SM Tea Boy
I can put them up mike user added image

Glad to as well no rush i know how busy you must be starting a new job user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 8 13-05-2003 , 02:03 PM
I have, 10 sections of the character model TUT done.... hes about 3 quarters done. Will have him done by the end of the month....

Than wont be around as much for a few weeks=(

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb