Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 28-02-2005 , 05:30 AM

maya tutotial examples

please help ! i can't find the maya examples required to accomplish the maya tutorials.
can anyone give me a url where i can download those examples ?

thank you user added image

# 2 28-02-2005 , 10:01 AM
Subscriber
Your post isn't very clear, if you want the free tutorials SimplyMaya offes, click the 'Video Training' Tab at the top of the page, then 'Free Tutorials', there are also plenty of free tutorials available if you 'Google' it.

If you're just after certain aspects, ie. rendering, cloth etc, try the search feature at the bottom of this page, more than likely the answer to the question will have been posted some time before, just be patient you may have to trawl through several pages/posts to find the one you're after.

Other than this I'm not sure what you're wanting.

J5ive

# 3 02-03-2005 , 05:06 AM

tutorial examples

thank you for answering!

no, i don't want the Getting Started tutorials as i have them but i don't have the scene required to follow some of the examples (eg. path animation when it's required to open a scene)

thank you

# 4 02-03-2005 , 06:48 AM
The tutorial scene files are on the Tutorial CD that comes with the Maya package.

Danny Ngan
Animator | Amaze Entertainment
my website | my blog | my job