Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 17-09-2006 , 10:36 AM
Acid44

im out of inspiration

im out of inspiration:zzz: right now so if someone could post a picture or 2 of something somple to keep me going that would be great:bow:

BTW i started with maya only about a week and a half ago and dont know too much in it so keep it simlpe plz:bow:

# 2 17-09-2006 , 10:54 AM
inspiration like what? need something to model? something to animate?

well here's a neverending supply... take a movie you like, find a still frame from it (or pause the dvd *shrug*) and see if you can replicate the scene there, using either photorealistic or cartoon-like models! that should keep ya going for hours user added image

Accept no substitutions.
# 3 17-09-2006 , 11:28 AM
Acid44
ive given up on t.v. i plan to not watch for another11 months
1 yr totaluser added image

so sticking with that plan i cant really do that. i want to make a car but i dont know of any cars that would be easy to make i wanna find a boxy old car from like the 80s but its hard to find good blueprints