Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 07-10-2007 , 03:13 PM
Subscriber

date and time

I just now am noticing that the date and time are way off on this board. I have it set up for the right time zone but it says today is the 7th and it's only 10am, but according to the clock and date here it's the 10th and it's 11

Don't know if you have a fix for this or not, it's not that important but I figured I'd throw that out there for you just in case.

# 2 07-10-2007 , 03:40 PM
Jr.Who
It’s been like that for a while, but what makes it really weird is that it keeps changing.

Hopefully when the new site comes (whenever that is user added image ) it will get fixed.

# 3 07-10-2007 , 03:41 PM
Subscriber
I hope so, and I've been hearing about the new site since I started coming hear which is really close to a year now.. I wonder when or if it will come.

# 4 07-10-2007 , 08:58 PM
SM Tea Boy
It's coming it got set back due to some medical problems on my end. But jay is now working on some of the gfx for it so we're getting there

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"