Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 21-06-2008 , 04:13 PM
Subscriber

jeep hotchkiss

Hey guys, have just finished second year of uni and have been focusing on dynamics and post production so I felt I should try some modelling out rather than getting rusty lol.

I am going to try making a jeep hotchkiss (an oldy) and comp it into a scene or summin like that..

https://img58.imageshack.us/my.php?im...ogress1ph1.jpg

Chris

Last edited by bendingiscool; 21-06-2008 at 04:16 PM.
# 2 22-06-2008 , 12:52 AM
Super Moderator
Are you going to add like flying mud and stuff so that you don't get rusty on your dynamics/particles? :p lol its looking good so far.

- Genny
# 3 22-06-2008 , 12:56 AM
Subscriber
I certainly will,plan on having a mix of fluids and some layered particle systems coming out the back and kicking up on the ground as I have found a dirt track to comp on to.

Chris

# 4 22-06-2008 , 05:43 PM
Subscriber

# 5 23-06-2008 , 10:07 PM
Super Moderator
Looking pretty good, not much I can crit except the metal around the windshield looks kinda soft and "pillow-y".

- Genny