Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 16-06-2009 , 10:51 AM

My Sports Car in Progress

This is the link to my car in progress.

https://alexsaltersprofile.co.uk/55.html

I would love any and all feedback. I am about to tackle the front and rear lights and the brake disks.

And I am going to try and model the inside - the seats and dashboard and steering wheel... although I am a little confused in how to start the inside.

Fortitudine Vincimus
# 2 16-06-2009 , 01:25 PM
Super Moderator
I'm not a modeler of cars but it looks good so far (I don't know what is going to be done to the front end so I didn't count that), though seems more tutorial-sh and than W.I.P. Plus you're already a good ways into the modeling for you to start a topic without at least giving some progress upfront, it leaves the viewer to follow a link where they have to play catchup and that may turn off some people, so my advice is to post some key shots here and then go from there.

- Genny
# 3 16-06-2009 , 03:33 PM
Technical Director
Looks good. user added image

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
# 4 17-06-2009 , 05:44 AM
Subscriber
Thanks for this free tutorial

# 5 17-06-2009 , 01:41 PM
Subscriber