Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 28-06-2011 , 09:31 AM
Lifetime Member

Animation Assessment

Hey all,

So for this assessment we have to animate, using the Andy Rig, either fear, anger or disgust. Check it out let me know what you think....

YouTube - ‪Test 2‬‏

Cheers,

-J

# 2 28-06-2011 , 12:33 PM
Subscriber
It's a good start. And im guessing it's fear. She kind of gets really scared and shocked though, opens her mouth and eyes in surprise, and then suddenly forgets all about it and walks off...she leaves her fear behind.

# 3 28-06-2011 , 08:46 PM
EduSciVis-er
Yeah, nice start. I think the movements at the beginning are either too large, or too fast maybe, and you could maybe do a double-take, instead of a "triple-take"... also, like ben, I think the turn and walk away is too abrupt. Either give some time to let the startle subside, or have her dash away instead of looking so downcast. Keep it up!

# 4 29-06-2011 , 05:18 AM
Lifetime Member
The idea behind this shot is that shes a junkie standing on the side of the street and notices the cops. She gets freaked out and tries to get away as quick as possible without running...