Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 12-10-2003 , 05:25 AM
The Maya Mountain

FireFly

Hey, guys,

I've recently gotten to see a few episodes of this now-cancelled tv show. It's fantastic! It sucks hard that it's no longer airing, but Firefly has got to be one of the best Sci-Fi shows I've seen.

If you can get your hands on a few episodes, I'd recomend it.

Not all bad, though. Apparantly, a feature film is in the works. user added image Hopefully, it'll do well.

The show has great characters, totally shoots down any sci-fi cliches, and best of all? THERE IS NO SOUND IN SPACE!

That alone makes the show worth a look. lol user added image A ship explodes out in space and its met with an earie silence.

Cool stuff. user added image

# 2 12-10-2003 , 06:20 AM
awsome. i hate when movies have this big blast. THERES NO SOUND!

Speaking of Sci-Fi. Taken is running on sunday nights on Sci-Fi channel. GREAT mini-serise. I would love to own the 6 disk DVD set, but im broke for the time being. (That being the winter...)

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!
# 3 13-10-2003 , 07:48 AM
<-- Loves things going Kaboom in space!
Makes him think there´s still room for fantasy and creative license in filmmaking. user added image