Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 28-07-2004 , 11:56 AM

Animating and Skeleton for a Hand

Ý made a hand and a sword but ý want it to hold thw sword and swing it how i can i use joints set keys and etc?

Attached Images
File Type: bmp sword5.1.bmp (900.1 KB, 205 views)

What Happens if you open your lights when in your car when you are driving at light speed??'+!+%^&+/
# 2 02-08-2004 , 09:40 AM
hm.. to do that will take some knowledge of maya. but wat i suggest u do is download the free tutorial of the skeletons. or if u have points download the tutorial in moving hand.

but basically you have to use the joint tool found in skeleton menu and put it inside the hand. From then on the animation will be much easier. (i'm very new to maya so i dont know how to make the hand stick to the skeleton, so when the skeleton moves the hand moves too , but this is all the advice i can give).

# 3 03-08-2004 , 01:20 AM
Subscriber
hey i have some experience with that sorta thing and i think you should learn about using a locator and using constraints and set driven keys
hope that helps