Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 04-12-2005 , 12:36 PM

Jet/Battleship thingy.

Hey everyone it be your J Dawg reporting from the west side the best side, of course (alright I am done)

Alright, this jet was based on a tutorial. It is my first time with Maya, I am 13 and I just want to start with 3D as early as possible.

And with that being said.. here it is..:
user added image
user added image
user added image

# 2 04-12-2005 , 01:55 PM
I didnt know homies in da crib used maya :lmao: Hey, welcome to 3d. Im 13 too. user added image Anyway, i cant really say much more then that it is basic.... and about it. Well, at least it looks like something, my first models looked like little pieces of crap curled up together user added image
cYa PeEpS,

Matt user added image

Live the life you love, love the life you live
# 3 06-12-2005 , 01:56 AM
im gonna be 30 and been working with 3d for a few months and my models are not much better, some worse. but it looks like a small spaceship. you could try adding a smooth to it, to get the edges rounder. but sometimes it gets to round or warped.

anyway practice is the key, cannot stress that enough as im bad at practicing. also have a hard time learning from the books.

# 4 07-12-2005 , 10:51 PM
I'm 13 too!!!!!!! i made a ship just like that, you are pretty good!

Environment Artist @ Plastic Piranha
www.joopson.com