Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 08-05-2006 , 08:12 AM

long live simplymaya

What up people, i am happy cause with maya, i am doing good work, i mean the tutorials are very nice, when ever i do watch the tutorials of "Kurt Boutilier", my o my!!! its like he is right behind me tell me what to do,am really impressed.
i got some thing for u mr "Kurt Boutilier" **** thats 4 point for, pls keep it up.Some one should pls tell me how to into simplymaya bank account from nigeria cause i really need some points okay
bye 4 now
stay kool the people of maya.

am kool
# 2 27-07-2006 , 11:26 AM

Re: long live simplymaya

Originally posted by choppenson2002
What up people, i am happy cause with maya, i am doing good work, i mean the tutorials are very nice, when ever i do watch the tutorials of "Kurt Boutilier", my o my!!! its like he is right behind me tell me what to do,am really impressed.
i got some thing for u mr "Kurt Boutilier" **** thats 4 point for, pls keep it up.Some one should pls tell me how to into simplymaya bank account from nigeria cause i really need some points okay
bye 4 now
stay kool the people of maya.

wohoo
cheers

user added image

~The Computer Is A Moron~