Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 19-09-2003 , 11:40 PM
Subscriber

Motion Path

I made a EP curve and wanted to attach a space ship to it and have it go along the curve rotating and spinning.When i attach to motion path my transform and rotate setting in the channel box go light green.Now when i try and set key frames it lets me set the first one but then wont allow me to move my ship anymore.

# 2 20-09-2003 , 12:21 AM
You will have new setting in your channel box Motion path one that will let your key all the rotations.... the object should move when you slide along the tme slider.. just make sure you have i large number in your slider...

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 3 20-09-2003 , 04:32 AM
Subscriber
Very cool, it worked.I did what you said and keyframed the front twist.Thanks Kurt.