Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 12-06-2003 , 03:08 PM

No Menus

I just noticed this one day and now its really bugging me. There is probably a simple switch to turn it back on, but can someone help me?

Attached Images

mahalo,

Myk

<a href="https://www.metic.net" rel="noopener noreferrer nofollow" class="giveMeEllipsisa" target="_blank">www.metic.net</a><br />
# 2 12-06-2003 , 03:40 PM
shift + m to toggle your panel menus on and off; ctrl + m for the main menu.

"Terminat Bora Diem, Terminal Auctor opus."
# 3 12-06-2003 , 07:35 PM
Subscriber
Good one Nitro. Also, you can change it in the Preferences window. (Window>Settings/Preferences>Preferences) Under the Interface catagory are the "show menu bar" choices. Snoop around inside this window. There are quite a few things you can adjust.

# 4 13-06-2003 , 05:45 PM
Thank you, I knew it was something that simple.

mahalo,

Myk

<a href="https://www.metic.net" rel="noopener noreferrer nofollow" class="giveMeEllipsisa" target="_blank">www.metic.net</a><br />
# 5 15-06-2005 , 08:09 PM

THANX!!!

I thought I would never find this... so simple.

This should be sticky, or perhaps posted in the tips & tricks section.

Wow, I accidentally made my panels disappear while vigorously modelling user added image Me and my hotkeys... user added image

I better add this to my Maya hotkey sheet I made.

Thanks guys, I love this forum!!!

!MasterFool