Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 12-11-2002 , 04:06 PM

Problem: NURBS to Poly

Hi!

I have a really big problem! I created two NURBS planes with the Square-Tool. Next I have convert this 2 planes to Polys. Then I combine this to Poly-planes. I tried to stitch them together (with Merge Vertex) and I tried to merge border edges. The problem is, that at the point whre I stitched this two planes, there are border edges and I cannot delete themm... user added image

Sorry for my bad English! I have attach a file where you can see what's my problem.

cu! user added image

Last edited by PE@CE; 12-11-2002 at 05:19 PM.
# 2 12-11-2002 , 04:22 PM
Supreme Being
hello PE@CE..
welcome to SM.. :p

i'm at school right now.. if nobody checks it until i go home i'll be happy to take a look.. but i'm sure somebody will help out till then..

# 3 12-11-2002 , 04:53 PM
lol! Your name is Roman? My name is Roman, too user added image

# 4 12-11-2002 , 05:15 PM
Supreme Being
hehe.. nice to meet you Roman.. :p