Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 17-02-2010 , 10:19 PM
Subscriber

Ugh, I need help with Heirarchy.

hi.

I created a Sine Deformer connected to a plane <magic carpet>. It waves and works well and flows smooth just how i want.

However, I have later on added more objects to the group under the Magic Carpet. But I cannot connect the Sine Deformer to it?!@#?! im really going nuts. I have tried numerous ways.. and some of it I just dont understand. Please help if you know what I am trying to do.

Previous created Sine connected to a Group which works. I added another object/group to the main group that the Sine Deformer is assigned to. How do I assign the Deformer to the other group inside the main group?!?! i got a pic to show what the heirarchy looks like.

TYSVVVVVM!

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 17-02-2010 , 10:25 PM
Subscriber
as u can see. the Sine Node in the middle with the pink/purplish lines directed outward.. but not to the bottom one.. how do u connect?? THX