Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 12-12-2002 , 04:01 PM

Chess

I am currently in training for my 3rd world championship chess tournament last year i was very unfortunate to loose 5 - 4 in the semi - final to Gary Kaspirov. But my tactical play has improved drastically over recent months i honestly think i could go all the way this year!!! So you could have a world chess champion on the board, So do all you guys like chess?

Regards
Clever Rossland:banana: :banana: :banana:

I Promise To miss behave - I Promise To miss behave - I Promise To miss behave - I Promise To miss behave
# 2 12-12-2002 , 05:10 PM
Kevin

Re: Chess

Originally posted by Rossland
So do all you guys like chess?

I like it about as much as I like the sugar loaf :mingun:

# 3 12-12-2002 , 06:04 PM
SM Tea Boy
I Play not as often as I would like but...

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 4 12-12-2002 , 06:08 PM
Never really played chess. Lol...can't even remember how those little things should be moved user added image

Kari
- My Website
- My IMDB

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!
# 5 12-12-2002 , 06:12 PM
Subscriber
Chess is fascinating, although I dont study it or something. Don't play it often, but it is fun doing it.

I do not support Bush! Nor Saddam! Long live UN!
# 6 13-12-2002 , 01:15 AM
SM Alumni
I used to play chess a great deal but it's been a while now.

Darkon

Red bellows of flame have blackened my stones
Convulsing my frame and cracking my bones
Hell's dragons of steel who roar in their chains
Crawl into my caves to suck out my veins.....

-The Mountain P.F.M.
# 7 13-12-2002 , 01:41 PM
Subscriber
i learnt it out of a book for like 8yr olds but least i can play user added image

Thanks for wasting your time reading this line.
# 8 13-12-2002 , 02:19 PM
SM Tea Boy
If any one has Chessmaster 9000 feel free to give me a blast on ICQ for a quick game i aint very good though user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 9 14-12-2002 , 03:47 AM
Subscriber
I play occasionally. I was in a chess club in the fourth grade but that was.....EEEK!! 28 years ago!

I use a lot of references to chess in my martial arts classes...between that and Sun Tzu you can't go wrong.

-Hidalgo

https://www.darrylworley.com/

https://www.defendamerica.mil/nmam.html
# 10 14-12-2002 , 08:46 AM
I played every day at lunch last year, and I got better then everyone in my school, all 3000 of them, so when I couldn't find anyone who could give me a challange I kinda stopped playing.

I was thinking however of making the jump to expert by the end of this summer. We'll see what happens.

Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win your still retarded.
# 11 14-12-2002 , 02:39 PM
Chess is fun- Though only when you slaughter someone

"The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure while always arriving. It saves on introductions and goodbyes."
- Waking Life