Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 26-04-2008 , 02:25 AM

animation work

Not sure if this is the best place to post this but here goes. I am in need of someone who can help me out with some shots for a film I am currently working on. I have modeled and rigged all of the characters but am having some probs with getting the animation to look organic. I will be able to get all the shots to the standard in the link below but need someone who can make the final adjustments to get things looking perfect. Also there will probably be around 50 seconds worth of animation I am going to need help with and will not be able to offer much money since the company I am working for are on a very tight budget. May be able to stretch to 300 gbp depending on the standard of work and speed in which completed. This will most likely interest someone who could use some animation in their portfolio and have credit for working on a film.
If anyone is interested please contact me asap at leonlabyk@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks,

Leon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMpCerRZq44

# 2 11-05-2008 , 05:18 AM

Good work

Hi! leonlabyk,
Your work is nice one,
perfect rolling The camera.nice....

sezhi
# 3 14-05-2008 , 01:24 PM
Hi Leon,
I don't think I'm able to help you with the modeling, rigging and the rest of this stuff, but I can give you a few tips:
* It will look nice if the camera movement isn't totally linear.
* The characters are moving in complete coordination. If they'd lift their legs a little higher you could confuse it with marching... Try to move that around a bit.

Other from that, nice work!
Benny

When in doubt, delete history and freeze transformations.

My latest snake game
(Requires DirectX9 SDK and Framework)
# 4 19-05-2008 , 07:22 PM
Subscriber
Hey Leon, sorry if this is abit late though ill chip in my thoughts...

As Benny have mentioned, it looks like they are moving in co-ordination. Try and give the two characters at the back, different timings of the arms and there walking patterns.

And change their walking pose abit, such as have the one in the back(as he looks abit bigger in mass with muscle i think) a bit of a big chest guy and have his head inline with his body instead of having him hunking down abit...

Just try and give them abit of personality if you can user added image

Also not really fond of camera angle as the chairs are abit blocking most of the characters for half of that part.

Cheers, Marlon