Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 02-02-2003 , 11:31 PM
Subscriber

why that?

why does kevin close the competition? is not roman responsible for it? he announced it - he said it is to be finished by the 4th user added image

sorry kevin, but i dont think that is fair. or did i miss the real announcement that competition is to be closed on 2nd?

# 2 02-02-2003 , 11:38 PM
Kevin
https://forum.simplymaya.com/showthre...5&pagenumber=1

https://forum.simplymaya.com/showthre...9&pagenumber=2

I have been saying duck!

I havnt seen roman about for a while as he is busy with assignments so I couldnt take the chance in him not doing it and forgetting about it.

So I want to bring it in line with the other things going on like the member of the month etc... that way I can deal with it all until either roman is back and doing it or someone else is.

The 4th for me is no good as I wont remember, better to have it around the 31st end and 1st start

# 3 02-02-2003 , 11:47 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by Kevin
the 2nd is the deadline guys (or so I have been told user added image )

if you would leave out your sarcasm a bit on such a thing, then it would be ok. if i read your line correctly, it does not look like something official. i understand that roman is away, and that someone else has to do it for him. but then i would have wanted that you acknowledge (on page one of the jan comp thread) the mentioning of the 4th of february, and say that you would like to CHANGE it to the 2nd - everybody would have agreed. but not like this.

--
a BabyDuck, that is right now retreating from the competition

# 4 02-02-2003 , 11:59 PM
Kevin

Originally posted by BabyDuck
if you would leave out your sarcasm a bit on such a thing, then it would be ok.

what like this one:

"Also guys the challenge ends on the 2nd" like in my first link?

any way duck Im not going to argue with you.

The End

# 5 03-02-2003 , 03:23 AM
Can't we all just get along?? user added image
user added image

your FRIEND,
Brian

Please check
My (old) website!