Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 15-09-2007 , 03:05 PM

trouble with an export only certain pollies?

I have a model I imported form max(3ds) been working on it for some time now. I just noticed my exporter crashes because of this model. The exported is of the directX type. However if I make a new mesh any shape it exports fine. So I took this mesh in question down to one polly. That single polly crashes the exporter. I took all the materials of and made sure it was cleaned and deleted the history on it. I still can get it to export. I tried to compare it to a good polly and I dont' see any settings that are different. So I figured Ill export it as obj and re import it. Still no good, any idea what the difference could be?