Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 06-04-2003 , 01:36 PM

Human looking Cyborg

Here is the new model that i m working on....the main idea is the same as i thought in competition but could'nt implement it due to time...so i have started workin on it again from the scratch.

# 2 06-04-2003 , 01:38 PM
another view

# 3 06-04-2003 , 03:57 PM
Simply Maya OG
I like his neck, they way its shaped and designed. Looking good so far buddy. Cant wait to see the rest of his body.

- Hybrid
# 4 06-04-2003 , 04:10 PM
Great start .....

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 5 06-04-2003 , 05:56 PM
As Kurt says....Great Start...user added image

Just one ?: How did you do that raised part around the eyes...was it just an extrude?

Yeah, but no but yeah but no....
# 6 06-04-2003 , 08:50 PM
Subscriber
I like it too. It reminds me of that movie A.I.

~GateKeeper
Not really certified not really new!
# 7 07-04-2003 , 05:19 PM
Thnak you soo much guyz for you comments and appriciation.

z1mmnd14: i stated off modelling this using edge extrude method...the method that barsuda3d used during the last month's compitition....very nice way to get the detail user added image so if you r just talking abt that raised part...that was achieved extruding the edges... and placing the vertices....

GateKeeper: thanx for the comments....and yeah the main inspiration of the model comes from the movie...infact i call my model AI_Cyborg....user added image

thanx

# 8 07-04-2003 , 06:11 PM

Originally posted by shoaib

z1mmnd14: i stated off modelling this using edge extrude method...the method that barsuda3d used during the last month's compitition....very nice way to get the detail user added image so if you r just talking abt that raised part...that was achieved extruding the edges... and placing the vertices....

That method seems to be proving quite effective to a lot of people around. Excellent. By the way, looks good bud.